Learn how to easily design a bouquet of flowers
SVG papercutting template.
*Free for a limited time only*
Sign up today to get 20+ Free Elements and Templates to use in your designs.
You will learn:
- Important design principles of how to tie the design together
- Design demonstration
- Hotkeys for Inkscape, the Silhouette Studio and Cricut Design Space
- Workbooks and cheat-sheets
- Access to the Designing Papercuts group
- 20 FREE ELEMENTS and free templates to customise
- with extended commercial license!
This course will help ordinary papercutters learn how to easily design beautiful papercuts so they can hang, gift or even sell them on.
Have you ever wanted to design a papercut yourself, but just didn’t know where to start?
The average woman who papercuts believes that she can design them herself, but just doesn’t know how. Some have been stuck for years. And some even believe that the only way out is for them to purchase a papercutting template.
What if you could DESIGN papercuts yourself?
- You could choose your ideal quote yourself.
- You could use your favourite fonts to have the greatest impact.
- You could pick beautiful elements to elegantly wrap around the words.
- How special it would be to gift someone with a papercut that you designed yourself.
- Hanging up a family tree papercut that you completely personalised yourself.
- Making passive income from selling digital papercutting templates online.
Let’s Supersize Your Dreams.
Here are Arty Cuts, we focus on
- The 3 things you must do when designing papercuts so that you can create beautiful projects yourself.
- Where to find elements and fonts for your designs so you don’t waste time drawing and searching online all day.
- How to put together these elements and fonts effectively to give the best impact.
- How to connect the design together so that it doesn’t fall apart when you begin cutting it.
- The easiest and cheapest method to design papercuts so that you don’t spend too much time, effort or money on papercut templates ever again.
Want to Learn a New Way to Design?
The biggest misconception is that people think they need to know how to draw to be able to design. That’s how it was like in the olden days. Now with the burst of technology and prevalence of free elements and fonts, anyone can design papercuts that look awesome.
This course is based on the 20:80 rule. 20% of your time will be spent learning the design principles. The other more important 80% will be spent applying these principles and working on the projects . This method will ensure you learn quickly and efficiently.
Get Positive Feedback: Accelerate Your Progress
After the completion of every project, you can submit your project online in our group and receive feedback on how well you applied the principles and how you can improve. Having a coach as such will accelerate your progress and get you designing like a professional in no time.
Can I still design if I don’t know how to draw?
Absolutely. In this course, you will learn where to find and how to use the plentiful free elements and fonts in your designs.
Will it cost a fortune?
No way! This course will show you how to design on free software which is pretty good and has all the features you need to create beautiful papercuts. There are also free elements and fonts available which you can use for commercial purposes.
I’ve never designed before and the software scares me, how easy is your method?
Very easy. There are a number of ways you can design templates and I have tried them all. I have picked the easiest and have put together demos, videos, audios and step-by-step downloadable guides to make sure you learn in the way that suits you best. Plus, I promise to be with you every step of the way on our group.
I don’t know anything about designing! Can I still design without any experience and no creative bone in my body?
Yes! Anyone can design. With the design principles I teach you can work methodologically and choose the perfect elements and fonts to make your designs look great.
How do I know if I’m doing it right?
After the completion of every project, you will be able to submit your project online in our group and receive positive feedback on how well you applied the design principles and how you can improve. Having a coach as such will accelerate your progress and get you designing like a professional in no time.
*Free for a limited time only*
Your dream of designing papercuts yourself starts now.
Hey, I'm Sara and I'm a stay-at-home mum of three bunnies! I started designing papercuts in 2014 and since then I have been continuously improving and perfecting my technique.
I discovered a trick to check that my papercut designs were 100% connected which saved me an incredible amount of time and boosted my confidence to start selling and offering my customers a more customised service.
Through Etsy and private commissions, I created a 5-figure business and because I sell instant downloads, it’s completely passive… I can make money while I spend time with my kids.
Just by mastering these design principles, I have managed to free myself and now I want to pass that opportunity on to you. These courses have everything you need to design professional papercuts, quickly and easily.